The Department of ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING was established in 2009 with an intake of 60 is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University , Kakinada and 2 batches of students have been graduated so far. The Department has excellent infrastructural facilities, which are being improved at faster pass. The department maintains excellent standards on par with other premier institutions in the state and is dynamic and goal oriented. The main objective of the department of EEE, is to produce engineering graduates with academic excellence, positive attitude, good communication, soft and technical skills enriched with good character, self confidence and leadership qualities which help them for easy employment in any industry as well as academic pursuance for further higher studies in India / abroad. It comprises well-qualified, perspicacious, and dedicated faulty to impart quality education in the multi-faceted fields of electrical technology. Faculty members of our department are enthusiastically involved in research & development and delivering guest lectures.
Further, they are attending short term courses, undergoing training, arranging special lectures, publishing research papers, developing laboratory infrastructures, developing department library, initiating activities of placement for students. The department of EEE strives to give quality education to its students, and provide excellent career development. The interaction between the students and the faculty members were excellent.
These interactions help the students in acquiring the best education with great profile and versatility. Department is also organizing industrial visits for the students to various institutions. The excellent and sumptuous course work has also been a boon and a backbone for this sort of success. Apart from academics, the department always showed immense interest in organizing national level seminars & workshops.
- To create employable and entrepreneurial engineers with academic excellence, positive attitude, effective communication & interpersonal skills, good character, self confidence and leadership qualities and high integrity to serve the interest of society and nation.
- To become a center for research and excellence in electrical engineering and to provide excellent learning facilities for rural and urban students and to produce electrical engineers of high caliber to meet the expectations of industry.
- Top establish collaborative programmes with foreign universities.
Short Term Goals
- To modernize all the laboratories.
- To organize at least one add on course per semester for students.
- To encourage the students to take up industry specific projects.
- To train and educate students as Global Citizens.
- To use modern techniques in teaching and learning process.
- To Place teaching / tutorial material of each subject on the internet to enable students to browse at their own place of learning.
- To encourage the students to participate in community development programs.
- To conduct summer and winder schools for faculty members and short-term course for technicians to widen their knowledge base and deepen their understanding of the latest trends and developments in field of Electrical Engineering.
Long Term Goals
- To start more P.G programs in the department of Electrical Engineering.
- To establish State of the art research facilities in the department.
- To become globally recognized center of excellence in fields of Electrical Engineering, technology and research.
- To undertake research and development works in leading technologies by forging alliances with various research organizations and industry.
- To develop consultancy for various industries.
- To encourage faculty to take up at least one R & D and consultancy works.
- Name : SK. JAN BHASHA
- Designation : EEE – HOD
- Qualification : M.Tech, (Ph.D). MIEEE
- Experience : 11 Years Teaching Experience
- Guided 25+ M.Tech Students
- Guided 100+ B.Tech Students
- Contact No. : 9160016423
- Mail ID : email@example.com
|NAME OF STAFF||QUALIFICATION
|SK. JAN BHASHA||M.TECH (Ph.D)||H.O.D.||11 YEARS|
|K K Jain||M.TECH (Ph.D)||PROFESSOR||36 YEARS|
|SK MD RAFI||M.TECH||ASST. PROF||4 YEARS|
|T VIJAY KIRAN||M.TECH||ASST. PROF||5 YEARS|
|MANOFAR ALI||M.TECH||ASST. PROF||4 YEARS|
|MARIYABABU||M.TECH||ASST. PROF||2 YEARS|
|T. SOWJANYA||M.TECH||ASST. PROF||1 YEAR|
|K. KIRAN DATHU||M.TECH (IISc – Bangalore)||ASST. PROF||2 YEARS|
|O. MANOGNA||M.TECH||ASST. PROF||1 YEAR|