Goals and Objectives
Training and Placement Cell Goals and Objectives
The college has established a Training and Placement Cell, Counseling and guiding of students, arranging project works in industries, industrial visits, industrial training during vacation, organizing campus interviews, providing job market information to students and necessary inputs to face the interviews, organizing Guest Lectures and Campus Selections, arranging industrial training for students, arranging industrial internships for faculty are some of the activities of the Training & Placement Cell. Organize training programmes on all the issues related placement activity. Training programmes are held in four sessions. The College has a separate Training and Placement Cell, which invites various companies in all branches of Engineering. It has good recognition of providing successful engineers after completion of their degree. The shortlist of students is prepared based on their merit and the requirement of particular industry. The same list is sent to the concerned industries for their review and further shortlisted candidates are tested and interviewed in the campus.
.Functions of the T&P Cell
- Interaction between industry and institute
- Campus Recruitment Training to students
- Arranging Campus Interviews to students
- Guest lecturers by eminent industry experts
- Faculty training in the industry
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Counseling and Personality Development
- Conducting Mock Interviews and Group Discussions
Keeping in view of the growing importance of Soft Skills in present day competitive world, the department is imparting Soft Skills to the student’s right from I Year on-wards. Along with regular subjects, a separate session is allotted to each branch for training on aptitude, verbal and soft skills. Pre-placement training classes and coaching classes for GRE & GATE are arranged as a part of regular time table.
- Systematic and continuous pre-placement training from pre-final year on-wards by expert trainers from External training. Agencies like TIME, Vikas Training Institute, Nice Training Institute, Nellore.
- Frequent mock tests on the aspects of pre-placement training
- Rolling out the Infosys Campus Connect Programme on Soft Skills and programming skills
- Personality Development workshops by eminent motivators and industry experts.
- Prof. K. Rama Narayana MBA,BL,PGDIRPM,M.Phil,(Ph.D)
- Training and Placement Officer
- E-Mail : email@example.com
- Mobile : +91-9640207078